Keresés ebben a blogban

2014. április 13., vasárnap

Designing the Fourth Dutch Bookday's poster

I was asked to create a poster for the bookday in Budapest that will be all about nice Dutch books!
It will be on the 10th of May from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. at Kelet Kávézó and Gallery.
So I thought I'll do something not what people expect me to do for a bookday, but something that really interesting and unusual in the same time.

For the book that I used for the background, I have traded it to use, and the price was a good beer! so thank you again, hope it's going to be a fair-trade! :-)

Here are some werks, I'll post the finished version as soon as I get the approval. :-)

Until then, stay tuned and enjoy!





Okay, I think the finished version will look something like this. :-) 


And my final idea!

Leuk? :-)


.oOo. UPDATE!!! .oOo.

Here's an article about the upcoming bookday an my posterdesign on the Hongarije Vandaag Magazine: http://www.hongarijevandaag.nl/portal2/overigen/onderwijs/4436-holland-nyelvu-koenyvnap-budapest-2014-majus-10



On the book day, I will prepare some exclusive surprises for the visitors. Those stickers will be a free gift for everyone who comes!

http://emilla.hu/



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése